Momofuku at a glance
Daily | 11AM - 3PM
Sun - Thurs | 5 - 10PM
Fri & Sat | 5 - 11PM
Wed - Mon | 5 - 7PM
Level 2, Boulevard Tower
To reserve a table for parties of 13 or more, submit an online request or call 877.551.7776.
Momofuku: David Chang brings his culinary vision to Las Vegas
The menu in Las Vegas draws influence from all over the world, including the United States, Korea and Japan. The menu features steamed buns, noodles, and meat and seafood meant for sharing. There are also various plays on classic dishes, daily specials, and Momofuku's legendary fried chicken and caviar.
Momofuku was founded by chef David Chang in 2004 in New York City. Thirteen years later, Momofuku Las Vegas opened at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
Credited with "the rise of contemporary Asian-American cuisine" by the New York Times and named "the most important restaurant in America" by Bon Appetit magazine, Momofuku has gained worldwide recognition for changing the way we eat.
- Truffle Ramen | seasonal truffles, chive, egg yolk
- Pork Belly Buns | hoisin, scallion, cucumber
- 5 Spice Roasted Duck | leg confit, crispy rice, bibb lettuce, chive pancakes, assorted sauces
Chef Bio: David Chang
David Chang is the chef and founder of Momofuku. David has been awarded Time 100 and Fortune’s “40 Under 40” and profiled in The New Yorker, Vogue, Forbes Life and New York Magazine. He has been called one of “the most influential people of the 21st century” by Esquire, and one of Fast Company’s “1000 most creative people in business.” David has appeared on numerous television shows, and is the creative force behind Ugly Delicious on Netflix. His cookbook, Momofuku, is a New York Times best-seller.
- Michelin Guide, Two Stars - Momofuku Ko
- Bon Appétit, 20 Most Important Restaurants in America #1 - Momofuku (collectively)
- James Beard Awards, Who's Who of Food and Beverage + Outstanding Chef - David Chang
- Gourmet Traveller, Restaurant of the Year + #1 Restaurant on the Top 100 2014 Restaurant Guide - Momofuku Seiōbo
- OpenTable, 100 Best Restaurants in America for a Big Night Out