Careers at The Cosmopolitan
Dare to think differently and redefine what’s possible when you join The Cosmopolitan team.
You belong here
We hire culinary artists, graffiti artists, world travelers and entertainers, adventure-seekers, animal lovers, and tastemakers. More than just another Las Vegas hotel job, working at The Cosmopolitan means that whoever you are, wherever you’ve been, whatever you’ve done, you’re excited, passionate and proud. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo, and our Strip resort is filled with people who dare to think differently and redefine what’s possible.
CoStars (that’s what we call ourselves here at The Cosmopolitan) are our greatest assets, and our approach to talent engagement reflects that. While the selection process may take longer than you expect, we feel it’s critical to your success and ours. Here’s what to expect:
- APPLY ONLINE.
- Ensure that you meet all of the qualifications for the posted opening.
- Once your application has been successfully submitted, it is available to the hiring department.
- If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by telephone or e-mail. Note: due to the large number of applications received, hiring leaders are unable to contact all candidates.
- If you are offered employment, you will receive a communication from the Employment Team detailing the next steps in the hiring process.
- Your journey as a CoStar begins.
Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas has earned Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality recognition from the Human Rights Campaign by scoring 100 percent on the 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI). The CEI is a national benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ workplace equality.
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is now a part of the MGM Resorts family. Explore career opportunities at other MGM Resorts properties.
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is committed to providing a working environment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of any characteristic protected by law. We expressly prohibit any form of discrimination harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, LGBTQ+ status, pregnancy, pregnancy related condition, national origin, age, disability, FMLA status, sexual orientation, military status, marital status, or any other category or status that is now or in the future protected by federal, state, and local law.