Overlooking the heart of The Las Vegas Strip, The Cosmopolitan’s district of three distinct pool experiences lets you choose the scene that best suits your mood.
Lounge in Luxury: Cabanas & Daybeds
Located at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, these pool cabanas include a dedicated server, complimentary fruit plate, a stocked fridge, and a variety of other creature comforts.
If you’re just looking for a place to claim as your own while you enjoy a day at the Pool District, daybeds are also available, offering plush cushions and rolled towels. A distinguishing factor for cabana or daybed reservations at The Cosmopolitan is the built-in food & beverage minimum. This waives the traditional rental fee and allows guests to experience more of what The Pool District has to offer.
Surrounded by the energy of The Las Vegas Strip, Marquee Dayclub is the perfect daytime escape: a truly experiential evolution of music, food and sunlight. Relax in an exclusive poolside environment and enjoy Marquee's signature food menu, specialty cocktails, and bottle service offerings.
On Friday and Saturday nights once the sun drops, Marquee Dayclub transforms into a moonlit outdoor lounge with a DJ. Guests must be 21 years or older. Reservations are encouraged.
Marquee Dayclub at a Glance
- Hours: Fri - Sun | 11AM – Sunset
- Location: Level 2 | Boulevard Tower
- Autograph Lounge check-in
- Beverage package welcome amenity
- Butler service
- 3 Levels including a private terrace and fountain view
- Jacuzzi plunge pool overlooking Marquee
- 1 bedroom sleeps up to 3 with a king-size bed
- May entertain up to 10 people in the suite for a light reception
- 1,695 sq. ft. bedroom, 750 sq. ft. terrace and 135 sq. ft. patio
- Must be 21+ to stay in or visit a Bungalow Suite