Everything you need to know about Sahra Spa, Salon & Hammam, including scheduling, policies and procedures.
The Sahra Spa, Salon & Hammam is a full-service Las Vegas spa, replete with a state-of-the-art fitness center. Guests are invited to enjoy our invigorating vitality pool with experiential monsoon rain showers, steam room, sauna and cool mist room experience prior to and after their services.
Day Passes (temporarily unavailable)
- Hotel guests: $50 Monday - Thursday | $75 Friday - Sunday
- Non-hotel guests: $95 Monday - Thursday
Spa usage is reserved for guests with treatments only Friday - Sunday.
Spa & Fitness Center Day Usage
Guests have the option of enjoying our full spa and fitness center with the purchase of any treatment of $100 or more. Those who wish to use only the spa and fitness center may purchase a pass from the spa concierge.
Book The Sahra Suite
The Sahra Suite is the most luxurious, allowing guests to indulge in the most exceptional amenities found at a spa in Las Vegas with one or more close friends. To book the Sahra Suite, contact our Spa Sales Manager via email.
Our Commitment to Your Health & Safety
There is nothing more important than the health and safety of our guests, CoStars and the Las Vegas community. As we welcome you to The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, we have made an extensive range of enhancements to contribute to the wellbeing to all of those that visit the resort. While some of these changes may vary the experience and feeling you have become accustomed to in the past, it is with our commitment to your safety and security in mind that we have taken these advanced measures. The below is a summary of the updated standards designed to make your next visit with us a more reassured and protected experience.
All CoStars and guests are required to wear masks inside the resort. If you are receiving a spa or salon service involving the nose or face, you are allowed to temporarily remove your mask while receiving spa or salon services:
- Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival and help you navigate to either the locker room or directly to your treatment room, if preferred.
- Temporary closure of the sauna, steam, cool mist room and vitality pool.
- Guests are asked to arrive within 30 minutes of their treatment start time and depart within 30 minutes of their treatment end time to assist with social distancing and sanitization efforts.
- Beverages and packaged snacks will be attended to and provided by a Spa Host in lieu of communal snacks and beverages.
- Reduction in the number of available fitness equipment items to meet social distancing requirements.
To keep our guests and CoStars safe, we ask you to:
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Respect the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa and shared by employees.
- Wash hands prior to beginning each treatment/service.