Everything you need to know about Sahra Spa, Salon & Hammam, including scheduling, policies and procedures.
The Sahra Spa, Salon & Hammam is a full-service Las Vegas spa, replete with a state-of-the-art fitness center. Guests are invited to enjoy our invigorating vitality pool with experiential monsoon rain showers, steam room, sauna and cool mist room experience prior to and after their services.
Day Passes (temporarily unavailable)
- Hotel guests: $50 Monday - Thursday | $75 Friday - Sunday
- Non-hotel guests: $95 Monday - Thursday
Spa usage is reserved for guests with treatments.
Spa & Fitness Center Day Usage
Guests have the option of enjoying our full spa and fitness center with the purchase of any treatment of $100 or more. Those who wish to use only the spa and fitness center may purchase a pass from the spa concierge.
Book The Sahra Suite
The Sahra Suite is the most luxurious, allowing guests to indulge in the most exceptional amenities found at a spa in Las Vegas with one or more close friends. To book the Sahra Suite, contact our Spa Sales Manager via email.
Our Commitment to Your Health & Safety
- All CoStars and guests are required to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth during their spa experience including in-spa or salon treatments with the exception of facial and face wax services, makeup applications and while lying face-down during massage.
- Guests may remove their mask in the spa facility only while actively using the sauna, steam, cool mist room and vitality pool.
- Guests are asked to arrive within 60 minutes of their treatment start time and depart within 60 minutes of their treatment end time to assist with social distancing and sanitization efforts.
- Beverages and packaged snacks will be attended to and provided by a Spa Host in lieu of communal snacks and beverages.
To keep our guests and CoStars safe, we ask you to:
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Respect the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa and shared by employees.
- Wash hands prior to beginning each treatment/service.