Wicked Spoon is temporarily closed and will reopen at a later date.
A bustling culinary experience, Wicked Spoon delivers well-crafted original selections for every appetite. With its mix of top quality, familiar staples and imaginative seasonal dishes, this Las Vegas buffet satisfies cravings and invites discovery.
- Mon-Thurs: $29 adults | $16 kids 5 - 10
- Fri-Sun: $36 adults | $16 kids 5 - 10
- Mon-Thurs: $42 adults | $20 kids 5 - 10
- Fri-Sun: $49 adults | $20 kids 5 - 10
- Mon-Thurs | $10
- Fri-Sun | $15
- Holidays | $15
- Daily: $20
Children four and under eat free when accompanied by a paying adult
Bottomless beverage packages are available for an additional $17 (2-hour limit from time of purchase):
- Brunch: Mimosas, Champagne, Bloody Marys, or Bud Light Draft
- Dinner: Red or white house wine, Moscow Mules, or Bud Light Draft