Wicked Spoon at a glance
Mon - Fri | 8 - 11AM
Mon - Fri | 11AM - 3PM (last seating at 2:30PM)
Sat & Sun | 9AM - 4PM (last seating at 3:30PM)
Level 2, The Chelsea Tower
For parties of 20 more, please submit an online request or click below.
We've taken a wicked twist on the traditional buffet, now offering a unique market dining experience unlike any other on The Las Vegas Strip. With its mix of top quality, familiar staples and imaginative seasonal dishes, this Las Vegas buffet satisfies cravings and invites discovery.
To ensure your experience is safe, please practice social distancing while waiting to be seated and at food stations.
Monday - Friday
- Breakfast: $38 adults | $19 children* (ages 5 - 10)
- Lunch: $45 adults | $22.50 children* (ages 5 - 10)
Saturday & Sunday
- Brunch: $49 adults | $24 children* (ages 5 - 10)
- Bottomless Mimosas, Champagne, Bloody Marys or Bud Light Draft packages are available for an additional $24 per person (90 minute limit).
Specialty Bottomless Beverages
- Indulge in newly hand-crafted beverages at Wicked Spoon. These specialty sips are globally-inspired and the best part? They’re bottomless. Enjoy à la carte for $15 a beverage or purchase the Specialty Bottomless beverage package for $45 (90 minute limit). Learn more about the all new menu here.
*Children four years or younger eat complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Desert Companion, KNPR’s Best Dessert Buffet: Wicked Spoon
- Las Vegas Review-Journal, Best of Las Vegas: Best Buffet; Wicked Spoon (Editor’s Choice)
Wicked Spoon Dress Code
Guests of Wicked Spoon are required to wear resort attire and are prohibited from wearing hoods or hoodies of any kind and face paintings. Shoes are required and tops and bottoms must be covered. Uncovered swimsuits are allowed inside pool areas only, but are not allowed at Wicked Spoon. Guests who need appropriate clothing or shoes can choose from several retail stores in the resort.