Following the official mandate by Nevada Governor Sisolak, restaurant reservations are encouraged in advance. Dining is limited to 2 hours per party.
We've taken a wicked twist on the traditional buffet, now offering a unique market dining experience unlike any other on The Las Vegas Strip. With its mix of top quality, familiar staples and imaginative seasonal dishes, this Las Vegas buffet satisfies cravings and invites discovery.
To ensure your experience is smooth and safe, please follow these guidelines when dining at Wicked Spoon buffet:
- Practice social distancing by standing 6 feet apart while waiting to be seated and at food stations.
- Let us serve you. Follow the spoons to one of nine food stations and we will hand you your dish of choice.
- Beverages can be ordered with your server.
- Thursday - Sunday: $38 adults | $19 children* (ages 5 - 10)
- Thursday - Sunday: $45 adults | $22.50 children* (ages 5 - 10)
- Bottomless Mimosas, Champagne, Bloody Marys or Bud Light Draft packages are available for an additional $21 per person (2-hour limit).
*Children four years or younger eat free when accompanied by a paying adult.